Delivery, transfer of risk and title
- We offer delivery for Hong Kong addresses and for any single orders of not less than $400, you will be eligible for free local delivery.
- The delivery time is usually done within 48 hours and about 4 to 7 working days after the date of Dispatch Confirmation for remote area.
- Delivery is complete once the Products have been unloaded at the address for delivery set out in your order and the Products will be at your risk from that time.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including of all applicable delivery charges.
- If we fail to deliver the Products, our liability is limited to the cost of obtaining replacement goods of a similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Products. However, we will not be liable to the extent that any failure to deliver was caused by an Event Outside Our Control, or because you failed to provide adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of goods.
- If you wish to arrange international shipment, please contact us by email for a shipping quote.
- If you order Products from our site and wish to arrange international shipment, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Still have questions?
We got you, you can email us at: